Le condizioni generali di utilizzo e le condizioni generali del contratto
1. The contract with Kampfsportcenter Floridsdorf goes into effect as soon as the purchaser carries out the requested download.
2. Payment: The following credit cards are accepted: Visa and MasterCard. Bank transfer is also accepted. In this case, transmission of the access code required to download the purchased video will be submitted as soon as the payment has been registered on our account (as a rule this will take 2-3 days). When on-line payment is applied, the download is made accessible immediately on acceptance of the remittance by the “clearing partner” mPAY24 GmbH or the respective credit card organisation. The download address as well as the login and password required to gain access will be sent by e-mail. Please make sure that the receipt is not blocked by any SPAM filters. You will also receive detailed instructions on the download procedure with this “Kata download – access – e-mail”.
3. Contract purchaser can only be a customer of full age. Should a customer of full age place his or her password at a minor’s disposal in order that the minor can carry out a download purchase, the full age customer is considered legal purchaser, not the minor person.
4. Obligation to observe confidentiality: Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties. The handling of data is in accordance to the Austrian law on data protection: DSG 2000 BGBI 165/1999
5. The customer is obliged to render truthful and complete information concerning his or her person according to the entry mask on the web site.
6. The product is delivered according to the respective product description by www.gojuryukata.com. The download is carried out at the customer’s own risk. We are not in any way liable for the function, malfunction or service of the hard- and software required to support our products.
7. The delivered multimedia files are industry standard compatible in WMV format (Windows Media-Audio-/Video files). We are not to be held liable should any damage to the customer’s computer system, or other applied technical equipment, occur in the course of downloading our products. Exception is the liability regarding cases of intention and gross negligence. Liability according to the Austrian product liability law as well as regarding damage to life, body or health remains valid.
8. The customer is obliged to notify us immediately should the download be incomplete or faulty. We can be reached per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or per post to the association Kampfsportcenter Floridsdorf, attn.: Robert Schöberl, Gerasdorferstrasse 55/79/1, A1210 Vienna, Austria
9. The right of withdrawal is not given.
10. The customer has the singular, non-transferable, right to use the Kata videos solely for personal purposes and only in the respective offered manner. It is not permitted to alter the content of the Kata videos in any way or to use altered versions. Further, the Kata videos may not be copied for, made accessible to, or be passed on to third parties. It is not permitted to plagiarize, sell or otherwise use the Kata videos for commercial purposes.
11. Place of venue is Vienna, Austria
Please contact us at: email@example.com if you have questions or complaints.
back to impressum